Work That Fits Your Lifestyle
Are you a CFO, Controller, Bookkeeper or Accountant? Are you smart, experienced and personable? Are you looking for long-term employment on a part-time basis? Does your schedule demand flexibility? Do you have at least 20 hours of availability per week?
Starter-Fluid is ideal for qualified professionals who value work/life balance. We can bring you interesting and rewarding work with startups and small businesses. As for the life part of the equation, that's up to you.
The companies we serve are dynamic and growing — just like Starter-Fluid. So we're building up our team. Interested? Maybe you should work with us. To get started, check out the jobs below.
We're looking for controllers to work with our consulting CFOs to build a financial and administrative foundation for our clients. You're looking for flexible hours, a fun work environment and the opportunity to manage multiple employees working with multiple clients at one time.
As a Starter-Fluid controller, you'll focus on establishing and maintaining processes for clients within the areas of finance and accounting, contracts processing, human resources and general office and facilities management.
Your specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic insight on operational improvements through metrics-based analysis
- Acting as a business partner to other functional areas within the client company
- Driving accounting and finance initiatives to other functional areas so that the client can measure its performance scales with the business
- Owning monthly, quarterly and annual close process and results
- Developing, instituting and maintaining strong internal controls and policies
- Instituting and running an effective financial managerial reporting process
- Interacting with outside auditors and the board audit committee
- Assisting in investor relations
- Developing staff
- Handling the following:
- Monthly planning and forecasting processes
- Tax planning and filings
- Internal and external financial reporting and auditing
- Cost accounting, A/P, A/R, payroll and cash management
- Internal control
- Fixed asset management
- Real estate and facilities management
- Financial due diligence and integration of acquisitions
Requirements: bachelor's degree, at least seven years of industry experience, Microsoft Office expertise. CPA or MBA is preferred, as is experience with a Big 4 CPA firm.
* While this is currently a part-time role, it may evolve into a full-time role for the right person.
We're looking for bookkeepers to work with our consulting controllers and CFOs to build a financial and administrative foundation for our clients. You're looking for flexible hours, a fun work environment and the opportunity to work with multiple clients at one time.
As a Starter-Fluid bookkeeper, your essential duties and responsibilities will include:
- Issuing invoices to customers
- Ensuring prompt collection of receivables
- Recording cash receipts and making bank deposits
- Processing accounts payable
- Monthly closing process
- Conducting periodic reconciliations of bank and other accounts to ensure accuracy
- Maintaining an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintaining the chart of accounts
- Handling payroll processing
- Filing documents to maintain historical records
Requirements: bachelor's degree, at least five years of industry experience, Microsoft Office expertise.
Come visit our Indeed Career Page @ https://www.indeedjobs.com/starter-fluid-llc-0c83e65/_hl/en_US?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XW5aRnY2g_zomvRJltmkRIjSY2ycH5EPVU
Click on the Work With Us button below...